Magic, Giggles & Love Book Fans



Your book "Magic, Giggles & Love" received an awesome review from a very picky reader, my 10 year old daughter. I had the book in the car and she picked it up on her own and read the entire book. She said it was a very good book of poems and that she liked it! Congratulations on creating an awesome book Barbara!!!
-Kalyn Risker

I have been meaning to tell you that I did purchase your book... it is delightful! The 'title' poem hooked me and I decided to order it from Amazon about a month and a half ago. I am now reading some of the poems to my 2 year old grandson... l think I will teach him one of your poems.
-J. Newash

My Sis-in-law loves the book. Says the little girl on the cover looks like her grand baby. Hair style and all.
-A. Alexander

...I love the words and graphics. I'm sharing it with our daycare children.
-Cheryl

I got it! He loved it!
-Cookie

It is a delightful collection of poems.
-Dolores

Your book is absolutely beautiful!
-S. Shakoor

My copy arrived and it's an adorable book with beautiful, vivid illustrations. Congrats Barbara!
-V. Greene

I saw...and she loves your book...Thank you for writing it!
-F. Jackson

Beautiful book. Love concept.
-J. S. Gater

My cousin said this, upon receiving her book. "The book will definitely get put in the story time rotation. Your friend is very talented."








Popular posts from this blog

About Magic, Giggles & Love